Saturday, February 23, 2013

More Paperwork....such fun

Original Post: 11/18/2010

Does the paperwork ever end? *sigh* I have been getting some help with filing the paperwork for our 501c3, and it seems that we are neck deep in red tape. I have never really been good at paperwork, so this amount of paperwork is really intimidating. I am really committed to making this the best rescue, and to saving dogs, so the paperwork will be done, but it doesn't mean I have to like it, right? (-:



We officially have our EIN, a bank account, and a DBA in the state of Texas. Wow, we are really on the way to being an entity all our own. Ok, well, I have to go to the post office to get our PO Box today. So, have a good day, and remember


"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" 
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment